Don't panic! In most cases, working through each of the following steps will likely resolve your issue:
STEP 1: EMERGENCY ACCESS TO YOUR EMAIL USING WEBMAIL
First of all, Webmail allows you to access your email from anywhere in the world using our Webmail applications - RoundCube, EnsigniaMail (NutsMail) and SquirrelMail.
To access Webmail for your mail accounts enter http://mail.domainname.co.nz/webmail/ (where "domainname.co.nz" is the domain name associated with your email service).
If you are experiencing DNS issues with your domain, you can use: http://mailx.hosts.net.nz/webmail/
STEP 2: CHECK OUR LIVE NETWORK STATUS INFORMATION PAGE
Our live network status information page is updated if any network or server issues are detected on our network. Sometimes, known problems are resolved before this page can be updated.
STEP 3: CHECK ALL YOUR EMAIL SETTINGS
Check your username, password, all your settings and connection details in your email program.
- What are the correct settings for my email client?
- For step by step tutorials demonstrating how to setup your email accounts please visit: https://www.webhost.nz/index.php/knowledgebase/19/Email-Setup-Guides
TIPS WHEN CONTACTING OUR SUPPORT TEAM
- Please provide as much detail as possible as to the issue you are experiencing, including any errors and the name of your email program.
- Providing screenshots of the error/issue together with screenshots of your email account settings are also useful.
- Please send our support team only one email or open just one support ticket. Contacting us multiple times will only slow our response.