Don't panic! In most cases, working through each of the following steps will likely resolve your issue:
STEP 1: EMERGENCY ACCESS TO YOUR EMAIL USING WEBMAIL
First of all, Webmail allows you to access your email from anywhere in the world using our Webmail applications - RoundCube and EnsigniaMail (NutsMail).
To access Webmail for your mail accounts enter http://mail.domainname.co.nz/webmail/ (where "domainname.co.nz" is the domain name associated with your email service).
If you are experiencing DNS issues with your domain, you can use: http://mailx.hosts.net.nz/webmail/
STEP 2: CHECK OUR LIVE NETWORK STATUS INFORMATION PAGE
Our live network status information page is updated if any network or server issues are detected on our network.
STEP 3: CHECK ALL YOUR EMAIL SETTINGS
Check your username, password, all your settings and connection details in your email program.
- What are the correct settings for my email client?
- For step by step tutorials demonstrating how to setup your email accounts please visit: https://www.webhost.nz/index.php/knowledgebase/19/Email-Setup-Guides
TIPS WHEN CONTACTING OUR SUPPORT TEAM
- Please provide as much detail as possible as to the issue you are experiencing, including any errors and the name of your email program.
- Providing screenshots of the error/issue together with screenshots of your email account settings are also useful.
- Please send our support team only one email or open just one support ticket. Contacting us multiple times will only slow our response.