Your email service can be managed using your web browser. To manage your email service, login to your Mail Control Panel.
Once logged in to your Mail Control Panel you will be presented with the main menu.
From here you can manage your email accounts as well as email aliases. The main menu options are:
From this menu you can add and delete accounts (or mailboxes as they are sometimes known). This is a physical account on the server able to receive email.
- How do I create an additional email account or mailbox?
- How do I change the password of my email account?
- How do I delete an email account or mailbox?
- How do I setup email forwarding to another email address?
- How do I setup a responder or vacation message?
- How do I change my spam filter settings?
- How do I view and manage my email disk space?
From this menu you can manage aliases. These are pointers to an account (or another alias). You can have multiple aliases all pointing to a single account.
From this menu you can manage groups. Groups are like an alias that forward mail to multiple accounts.
This will allow you to block an email address (blacklist) or allow an email address (whitelist), making it exempt from any kind of filtering.
Manage DKIM Key
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is an advanced method for signing emails.